- Step 1 – Send a booking request to B&B La Marmora 39
To ask for the availability of our rooms you can use the Request for Availability form on our website by visiting the Book Now page. Alternatively, you can call us on 39 333 2292785 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Step 2 – Confirm room availability
Following your booking request, you will receive within 24 hours our email to communicate whether or not the room is available. Within the email we will indicate the room rates available for the requested dates and payment methods in case of your confirmation.
- Step 3 – Final confirmation of booking
The booking is intended to be completed after your confirmation by email and the submission of a down payment of 30 of the total amount (refundable rate) or the balance of the total (non-refundable rate) within 48 hours of receiving our proposal.
If no confirmation is made after 48 hours, the room will be automatically made available again.
Following the receipt of the transfer, you will receive our final confirmation email in which all the details of your future stay at B&B La Marmora 39 will be summarized.
Check-in and check-out
- Check-in is available all day, from 8 AM to 9 PM. After 9 PM After 9 p.m., you’ll still be able to take advantage of late check-in at a cost of .10, with no time limit.
- Check-out is available from 7.30am to 12pm.
- Upon arrival, each guest must present a valid ID for the purposes of legal obligations; otherwise it cannot be accepted.
- In special circumstances, we reserve the right to replace the room assigned to the guest with other level equal or higher without notice and without price increase.
- The price of the stay is what we communicate in the room’s availability confirmation email.
- Prices are intended per room and per night and include taxes and breakfast. This excludes the residence tax, which involves an additional expenditure of 4 euros per day per person. Children from 0 to 12 years old are exempt from the residence tax.
- Children from 0 to 12 years old are considered “non-adults”.
- From 0 months to 2 years do not pay;
- From 2 to 5 years they pay an increase of 15 euros on the total price of the room;
- From 5 to 12 years they pay an increase of 25 euros on the total price of the room.
- Bank transfer: inside the email with our proposal, the necessary data to make the bank transfer will be listed.
- Credit Card: in this case you will be asked to send the data, or the F/R photo, of the card and we will withdraw the amount owed.
- Refundable rate
The booking will be completed after the transfer (or accounting copy) of 30 of the total is received or after the payment is made to the card sent by the customer.
The balance of the payment related to the stay will be made directly to the B&B, at the time of departure, in cash or with cards (we accept all card types).
In the case of a non-refundable rate, the booking will be completed after the transfer (or accounting copy) is received of 100 of the total or as a result of the charge on the card sent by the customer.
The payment, in the manner listed above, must be made within 48 of receiving our proposal. Otherwise the room will not be constrained to the requested dates and will be available on all our portals.
- Refundable rate
If there are any cases that actually prevent you from complying with the booking, you still have the option, with at least 5 days’ notice of the date of your arrival, to request the cancellation of the booking and the refund of what you paid as a down payment.
To cancel, simply send an email with that request to your inbox firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event of non-warning within the specified timeframe, the B&B Marmora 39 will withhold the down payment of the 30 paid during the booking process.
- Non-refundable rate
Non-refundable rates have an advantageous cost, which is why the cancellation does not provide for a refund of the payment made.